Tower Up Studios
Based in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Jequi's Dream also helps the NGO Cáritas Diocesana of Araçuaí to build water cisterns to the people who live on the Valley of Jequitinhonha.
Jequi is a little boy who needs to collect as much water as possible to help his mother Jandira and his younger brother Joel to survive the drought of Jequitinhonha valley. Anywhere Jequi passes through, that place regain health and bloom again, and little by little, the dream of a new valley grow.
- You will control two characters in the game: The lizard, in the left corner of the image, and Jequi, in the right.
- Rubinho do Vale and Friends are composers from Jequitinhonha Valley. They had supported the project by giving the rights of using their songs in the game.
- The game visuals was developed from handpainted watercolors to better capture the essence of the handicraft made in the Jequitinhonha Valley region.
Trailer Video YouTube
Video Donate YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "National Champion" Imagine Cup, 28 April, 2016 - Brazil
- "3rd place - Internacional Games Competition" Imagine Cup, 29 July, 2016 - Seattle
- "Os jogos indies conquistam o mercado brasileiro"
- Luiza Donatelli, 26 September, 2016, Veja/Tecnologia
- "Jequi's Dream - CNBC Interview"
- Tower Up Studios, 19 September, 2016, YouTube
- "Entrevista para a TV Araçuaí"
- Canal Sempre, 07 September, 2016, TV Araçuaí
- "Videojuego para una revolución social en una comunidad en pobreza extrema"
- 04 August, 2016, Microsoft Latinoamérica
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com.
Playlist with videos of game at youtube.com.
About Tower Up Studios
The Tower Up Studios is a company that develops games for the PC platform, mobile and consoles. Whether copyright or custom.
More information on Tower Up Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Jequi's Dream Credits
Alessandra Faria de Castro
Watercolor Painting & Prop Modeler
Álvaro Algusto Rocha
Cinematics & Prop Modeler
Diogo Rigo de Brito Guimarães
Programmer & Sound Designer
Érico de Cerqueira Grasso
UI/UX Designer & Prop Modeler
Jadson Fernandes Resende
Modeling & Animation
Ramon Coelho de Souza
Project Manager & Press Relations
Rômulo Santos Silva
Programmer & Game Designer
Rubinho do Vale, Cláudia Duarte, Eugênio Brito, Fernando Guimarães, Gilvan de Oliveira, Fernando Brant, Wuraides da Cruz
Faculty Mentors at PUC Minas University
Artur Martins Mol, Daniel Pinheiro Lima, Eduardo Penha Castro Fantini, Eveline Alonso Veloso, Ilo Rivero, Luiz Flavio Freitas Barbosa de Oliveira, Marcelo Souza Nery, Marco Antonio da Silva Barbosa, Paulo Fernando Braga Carvalho, Rosilane Ribeiro Mota, Rommel Vieira Carneiro, Sandro Jerônimo de Almeida, Simone Alves Nogueira
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks